Silvertip Mountain Super shade throw down
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
"Thank you for taking me," she said, trying to sound genuinely thankful for once. She actually was glad that he had agreed to let her come along, since this "mystery place" he spoke of seemed interesting. Anita followed Ezekiel until she heard the bubbling of a stream nearby. Moss coated the rocks beneath, giving the area a very lush, whimsical appearance. Anita was glad she convinced Zeke to take her here, it was beautiful. 

Anita hopped into the water, splashing Zeke who sat on a rock just before the stream. "Oh come on, you're going to sit there like a lump? You're crazy. It's so hot out here, don't you want to get in?" She splashed around, hopping between the moss-covered rocks that dotted the water. 

The moss had caught her eye before she even got in. "Zeke, I know what kind of moss this is!" Anita completely disregarded how Zeke probably didn't care. "It's an aquatic moss, and it helps filter out the water by reducing nitrate levels...though I'm not sure what nitrates are." The she-wolf stuck her head under the water, coming back up with a mouthful of green. "This ish what keep your stream clean I think."

She swam over towards the male and spit a mouthful of moss at his feet. "Rub that in your fur to get it nice and green. You'll look way better than usual, trust me," Anita grinned, ducking her head back into the water to avoid any of his comebacks.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
Super shade throw down - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Super shade throw down - by Anita - June 15, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Super shade throw down - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Super shade throw down - by Anita - June 15, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Super shade throw down - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Super shade throw down - by Anita - June 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Super shade throw down - by Ezekiel - June 21, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Super shade throw down - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Super shade throw down - by Ezekiel - June 21, 2016, 10:40 PM