Silvertip Mountain Let's get to it
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He listened quietly as she accurately described the ranking systems within most wolf packs, nodding at the end. That's correct for most wolf packs, and certainly for ours,  he said, looking pointedly at her for a moment before relaxing again. How much a wolf demands is up to the wolf him/herself. I try not to demand overt submission in most cases unless a wolf is getting out of hand. We're a family here, and most of the time, we're relaxed around each other, he explained. 

You're right in that rank deserves respect, no matter what, he added. I've placed you all in the ranks you are for a reason, and whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant, unless you have some information that will change things. He paused, waiting to see if she would add something there. He did want her side of the story, after all. 

Your knowledge of respecting the ranks is pretty good, he said, before turning his gaze fully onto her. So, why aren't you doing that? he asked her straight up. He felt he had beat around the bush enough, and it almost irritated him that she had enough knowledge of pack life to understand what she was doing was wrong. He almost wished she was ignorant. At least then he would feel it wasn't entirely her fault.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 22, 2016, 07:39 AM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 09:40 AM