Silvertip Mountain Let's get to it
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She accepted her punishment gracefully, for which he made note of. If she was really a dark soul, he figured she would have been angry with him for her demotion. It was obvious she wasn't power hungry, but that she was letting her personal feelings get in the way of the pack hierarchy and rules.

She promised she would use the punishment to improve herself, and Steady gave her a soft smile of encouragement. I think you're going to do just fine here, Anita, he said honestly. I think you have enough self-awareness to know what you're is wrong, you just need a little time to figure out how to correct your reactions to others, he explained, not wanting her to think he thought less of her because of all of this.

I'm going to go on patrol, he said, rising to stand. Let me know if you have any problems, okay? He hoped she knew she could come to him with any issues she might have.

Fade with yours?
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 22, 2016, 07:39 AM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 09:40 AM