Redtail Rise Royal March
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Today was the day. Her and her husband and their followers would be taking a journey to find their new home. Aspen was sure willing to take as long as it took to find the perfect place for their palace. Their forever home. Aspen's ears twitched as Charley howled for their followers and she watched intently as they gathered. 

When Charley rose so did she tail high, this pack was theirs now, to rule the way it deserved to be. As Charley spoke Aspen remained silent, he touched on pretty much every major point that needed to be hit. She had not much to add but she tried anyways. He spoke so well to large groups, something Aspen would certainly have to work on. "Yes I agree with my mate, there is no telling how long this journey will be, let alone where we will end up, but I know that once we find the perfect place that is where we will stay for as long as the pack thrives. We don't ask much from you only that you remain loyal to us and to the rest of the wolves, defend them with anything that it takes for these wolves will become your family..." she paused for a moment before continuing on.

"Should a wolf approach you with the intent to join us, be sure to get either my or Charley's attention before dealing with the situation. That way we can come over and see that we gather our own impression of the wolf and their worth. Whether their intentions be pure or not. With that said, let us go," she stated with a small nod and a hint of a smile. She was in fact quite proud of herself. 

She turned tail and walked proudly along side her mate and king, glancing behind just to make sure that they were following. She couldn't help but fear these wolves would leave for some reason or another but she hoped they proved her wrong. She too would be watching them, carefully searching for potential inner circle members. 
Nah i don't mind the PP at all :3 Let us go :D Duck lake post will be up a bit later on :D
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Royal March - by Alder - June 22, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: Royal March - by Aspen - June 22, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Royal March - by Heartha - June 23, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Royal March - by Estella - June 27, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Royal March - by Ayla - July 01, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Royal March - by Skeet - July 06, 2016, 01:56 PM