Hushed Willows If I ever get out of here, everything will be different.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Lets go somewhere. A trip, maybe. Somewhere close but away. She answered without missing a beat. Her voice was a low croon, trying to remain quiet in case someone was watching them, but excited by his presence. Tavi didn't know how she really felt about Stark; it was like having Ukko back, but with a honeymoon phase. Having a best friend again was of great importance to her, and this time she wouldn't mess it up. At the same time, Stark made her want to do things, things she'd only ever done with Reek, and this time nobody could stop her. Perhaps she was a little bit drunk on that aspect of this relationship, or whatever it was. Tavi could control every little thing about this, whatever it was. Nobody could drive her out for her actions.

She nuzzled close to him, preening at the fur of his neck and nosing at his throat, down from his jaw and then back up again. There, she hummed softly, and pulled back enough so she could talk through the darkness of his pelt. I can get someone to look after Tam for a few days. He's doing well now, and with the plants returning... I think Trick could care for him. He offered. She nibbled at his jaw and her mouth found its way up to his nearby ear, and the base of it became her new toy. Hmm? You wanna?