Hushed Willows If I ever get out of here, everything will be different.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
He was a bit nervous. When it came to the two women Stark would feel quickly outnumbered, but beyond that, he actually cared what they thought of one another. Without trying to label things (because that was TOO too real for him) he did actually care for how they felt about him, and the others, about involvement. All of it. He swallowed thickly, canting his head to the side. "When we come home, I'll go get her then."  Stark offered with a little smile. 

Harlyn might barely notice another puppy, and Tambourine might enjoy bring around the others too - maybe it could all work out. Maybe he'd be able to make it work for the sake of all of them. "So we'll escape for a little bit. I'll catch us something for dinner, we can just enjoy things for a moment. Take a breather. You deserve it."  Stark, in his always utterly humble opinion, thought she had been doing enough. 

"I can fill you in about my family too. Some of the reasons - okay, most of the reasons - I was on my own in the first place. Wouldn't trade it though. Found you, didn't I?" He said with a little grin. "Come on, your majesty. You have a harem boy who should be properly worshiping you."  
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5