Hushed Willows If I ever get out of here, everything will be different.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Her devoted harem boy continued to grin, preening her and pressing a few kisses along her jaw and cheek. "Yes ma'am," was his throaty response, instantly keening for her touch as he had the other night they had shared, so eager to please her and give her what she wanted. "I live to please," He crooned, grinning at her as they headed back towards the crook. He gave a final fond bump before stepping a space away from her, not wanting to seen anything other than professional. 

The pack already questioned her too much and he felt like his involvement might only give them more fuel for their unnecessary fire. Stark refused to be a liability to her. The dark male tilted his head as Octavia suggested meeting Banner first. "As soon as you want, really."  Stark said. There was no hesitation in him, not when it came down to it, even if it was a little worrying. "I can take you to her - or bring her here. Your call." 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5