The Sentinels Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
There was a moment when she might have recognized this, maybe in another time with a clearer head. Her only thought was that she was drunk on the druid, that he was in turn drawing her into his embrace and stroking the fires in her. Instead, it was a mixture of passion and biology, a need instilled in her from the moment they had touched. Her touches became more flirtatious, her movements mixed between pressing against him and darting a bit away, a playful sort of movement just to draw him further from the main lands and into the seclusion of the forest. Among the ancient trees and the promise of new life the young woman spotted another fairy ring, reverent and careful to avoid tainting it with her touch. 

Instead, she looked to the dark male, her eyes meeting his with confidence; not only in him, but herself, for the first time. She bid him closer, crooning against his neck as she nuzzled there, before she turned to offer herself to him. Willfully, wholly, she let herself be consumed by him.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - by Rowan Mayfair - June 22, 2016, 10:55 PM