Hushed Willows It's a hi-tech prosthesis.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn slowed as she reached him, offering a friendly wag of her tail as greeting. "You as well," she replied promptly when he expressed his pleasure at her company, for she too felt it in return. Stark was one that Tavi had seemed to trust above others from the beginning, and she'd admitted it herself only a few days prior. The druid was intrigued by this and was eager to learn more of him, particularly if he was meant to join them in the leadership of the Keep. Tavi was confident that he would be loyal to them both, and Harlyn was inclined to believe her. It never did hurt to further form an opinion of her own, however.

"I think so, yes," Harlyn replied thoughtfully, "I'm still very grateful for the kindness everyone has shown us. And for the guidance you gave my son the other day in his first hunt." She had been so proud when she'd been summoned by the triumphant pair. It was a moment that had always been meant for the boys to have with their father, but Mordecai had been away then. It had been beyond time for them to be introduced to the hunt anyway, and the need had trumped any sentimental aspirations.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - June 14, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Harlyn - June 14, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - June 14, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Harlyn - June 23, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - June 25, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Harlyn - June 27, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - June 28, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Harlyn - July 10, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 01:03 AM