Silver Creek heisenberg
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
After the lick to her chin, which Spring took for granted, the female stayed absolutely still and silent as Casmir spoke.  When the boy started to speak though, apologizing for not trusting her and then explaining his actions, Spring gave a small nod.  She was quite proud of Casmir for the fact that he seemed to finally be growing up.  For now he was still physically on the younger side, but he seemed to start to be maturing, with an apology just one of the things at the start.  Spring then quietly waited for him to contiune on, which happened shortly after.  He told her that he needed to be for the pack now, not just family.  Spring gave another nod.  She watched Casmir lower himself and then seem to tensly wait for her response.

"I respect your decision Casmir.  You have made mistakes in the past I am sure and I know that I have too, but I feel that this is a good point for us both to move forward with a united pack and as a whole."  Spring told him in a solemn tone, admitting to her own mistakes as well as Casmir's.  "So all in all I accepted your apology.  You are a good wolf at heart Casmir.  I am more than sure that you will go very far in life if you contiune on a good path to do the right thing."  Spring finished, still keeping her voice pretty solemn in tone.
Messages In This Thread
heisenberg - by Casmir - June 21, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Spring - June 21, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Casmir - June 22, 2016, 09:04 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Spring - June 23, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Casmir - June 24, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Spring - June 26, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: heisenberg - by Casmir - June 26, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Spring - June 27, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Casmir - June 27, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Spring - June 28, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Casmir - July 02, 2016, 09:18 PM