Herbalists' Cache so maybe i’m divine, maybe i’m celestial
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
There it was again, that heartbeat that was far from steady. A realization that he had not come to until then, of how he had worried after them when he had been nothing more than following in their wake. His head would have dared to go for a swim with the information she imparted to him, but somehow he kept a modicum of clarity to process. And he found that he discarded much of what she told him as he did. He thought he knew where they would go, if things had truly taken a turn for the worse. It was a consideration he felt Harlyn would hold out from making unless she absolutely had to, and there were only a couple of things that would have forced her hand. The lack of food, he hoped, would be the stressor. Better it than the cougar that had relentlessly pursued them behind wooded sanctuaries and the darkness of their dreams.

Clearing the intrusive thought with a shake of his head, he dismissed it and in turn, being led. "I know where to go," he said, though truthfully it was a shot in the dark. If they had left the last safe haven they had plucked out of nowhere, then it was Warbone and his merry band he would be seeking. "How long ago did you see her?" Had they already made it there?
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: so maybe i’m divine, maybe i’m celestial - by Mordecai - June 24, 2016, 02:31 AM