Silver Creek Hello from the Other Side
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring stood quietly and listened as Heston spoke.  She very much approved that he seemed to be respecting her decisions as a leader so far from what he had heard.  Although she found herself thinking of a few singled out wolves who in fact did not like her for taking over the leadership when Heston assumed that her pack trusted her. Some did.  Others didn't.  Spring hoped that the ones who did not like her would start to convert into liking her, although that did seem like a pretty big leap.  Miracles could always happen though.  She made no mention of this mistrust, but instead just nodded at Heston's words, careful not to give anything about that whole story away.  That story could possibly be saved for another time if Heston decided to join.

Heston then started talking about this mate that she supposedly had, when Spring of course didn't, not yet at least.  Right after though he seemed to backtrack and question if she did have a mate, if Spring were human she would have been blushing fiercly at this, but she was only wolf.  Spring did her best to keep sorta neutral through this except for a single nervous smile, that flickered across her features for only seconds, as she listened for anything else that Heston had to say.

When Heston soon after the mate question asked how he could join Silver Creek, Spring quickly knew the exact answer to that.  He would have to start to blend into the pack, by the borders of course, until he finally seemed to fit in with them.  Of course a member of Silver Creek could always drive him away though if Heston turned out to be the complete oposite of how he was acting right now or something similar to that, or of course if he got to far into pack territory to early.

After a few econds hesitation Spring began to speak.  "I am glad to hear that you agree with my Leadership Heston."  Spring began, giving the grey male a warm smile.  "Although I must say that I do not have a mate, not yet at least.  I am the sole Alpha, and I have a Beta here by the name of Laika.  We are the only current leaders of Silver Creek."  Spring then told Heston, hoping to quickly clear up that mate bussiness for the moment.  Spring paused for a few seconds more, taking a few breaths, before contiuning.  "As to joining Silver Creek, our policy is that you must start to blend in the with the pack.  Although while you are doing this you must make sure to stay near the borders, because if you get to close to the cente of our land while you are still in the process of joining, it can and will be taken as threat, which will result in you getting chased of."  Spring stopped for a moment.  "Although I am sure that you have sense not to do this Heston.  You seem like a pretty good wolf after all so far.  Once you have completed fitting in with Silver Creek you will be accepted in as a member of Silver Creek."  Spring finished and then waited quietly in case Heston had anything else to say.
Messages In This Thread
Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 19, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 19, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 19, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 20, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 21, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 21, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 22, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 24, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 24, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 27, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 27, 2016, 07:37 PM