Phantom Hollow i'll see you soon under yellow moons
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
In order to not overwhelm herself, Banner decided to set out on a roaming adventure and hopefully become a little more knowledgeable about the area.  Kind of a killing two birds with one stone thing.  If only wolves killed things with stones.  This quiet place, almost devoid of life, was so opposite of what she'd experienced so far.  The noticeably cooler air was welcome, though, as the short female had spent most of her day traveling with the sun beating down on her dark fur.  She let out a sigh and pretended not to be disturbed that it was so loud in contrast.

But, she'd caught a familiar scent a while back and decided to see it through.  Menta was around here somewhere - she wouldn't make the mistake of forgetting her name again!  Banner paused for just a moment to sniff, her head turning to the left when she pinpointed the cream female's location.  Ah, not too far.  Banner picked up the pace and had her friend in her sights before long.

"Long time no see," she joked quietly.  It was only.. what, a week since they'd last seen each other?  A lot had changed in the chocolate female's life.  Banner came to a stop and sat back on her haunches near Menta, her green eyes twinkling despite the night sky.
Messages In This Thread
i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - June 23, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - June 24, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - June 24, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - June 24, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - July 04, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - July 05, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - July 06, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - July 11, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - July 12, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - July 14, 2016, 11:04 AM