The Sentinels in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre beamed at the thought of the handsome lucani, and nodded in agreeance. it was largely because of lucani, who knew what to do. deirdre was thankful to have learned from her; now, if it happened again, she would not be helpless in the face of it.

his words surprised her; she presumed that all those older than her had it figured out. she saw constantine as an adult, and so to hear him admit this caused her to wonder if she necessarily needed her eggs in any basket at all. perhaps not, but she did feel a desire--as surely as he once wished to roam, deirdre wished to someday rise.

do you know that in some cultures, children are born for a task? she peered between her paws for a moment, continuing, someone told me--they told me they thought that i was born to lead. she spoke this evenly, though stared at her paw like it were the most interesting thing in the world. i think that... i think that i would like to do that, constantine, when i am old enough to... she peered at her brother then, and tilted her head, wondering his thoughts on it. she was incredibly vulnerable then, but the wind rallied behind her, and the trees imparted their own opinion with a rustling applause.
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel - by Deirdre - June 24, 2016, 02:52 PM