The Sentinels in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre smiled to him, her anxieties washed away and delight flooding her features. perhaps you could teach me how to be a good one, and then, maybe aria and osprey, too! for her dreams were harmless; deirdre sought what she had been told was birthright, and if it was no dream of constantine or eilidh, then surely she could follow this one through to its completion!

his query she answered with a smile. his name is skellige. he taught me to fish, and saved me, once. i asked the spirits for aid and they brought me lightning and the cairn. there was a man who told me he knew where emaleth was... i hesitated, and he tried to pull me to go with him... but skellige saw that he did not succeed. he wishes to create his own pack nearby, she tried to recall where and could not think of it, and would like, one day, to be our ally when that happens. he said that war would never touch donnelaith--i would never see it here, and so he promised that, if we were to become allys. and he wished for us to rule together. deirdre smiled at the thought. i, here, and he, there. it was all innocent to deirdre, who thought the idea a good one. but she looked to her brother now as an adviser, and tilted her head to hear his own thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel - by Deirdre - June 24, 2016, 03:33 PM