The Sentinels in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
she was investigated briefly, and she stretched so he could see the length of her. she was only bruised, and her feathers had surely been ruffled, but there were no other signs of gluskap's attack to her person. as he continued to speak, deirdre peered to him. he has not been here very long. perhaps he, too, did not know exactly what he wanted from this life and has just decided. brother, if it would please you, i would have you meet him. even aria and osprey. he does wish to settle near, but why should this be a bad thing? i aided him when he was injured, he taught me to fish... he seems to be a good man. she did not think herself a bad judge of character, but deirdre was, of course, open to criticism. it was why she spoke all this to her brother in the first place! she wished for his counsel, his aid, and his perspective. she was guileless and a woman without wile; he was wise to the way of the world, and of places near and far.
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel - by Deirdre - June 24, 2016, 04:27 PM