Two Rivers Isle A day off
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice had the strange feeling that all the death and suffering of the hungry would end soon. The green was almost blinding, the way the sun just seemed to dance in it, and Malice- who had only experienced the gray and brown of the famine and the den she and Burke had shared while they were imprisoned- had to blink a few times as the sun began raising higher and higher. The famine was coming to an end, the wind told her, and she couldn't wait for her children to see the world like this. 

Somewhere, Malice could relate to Aeronwyn. She had left Brotherhood, thinking that thing would be better if she left, mostly for the great leadership Burke brought. Malice just hoped and prayed this plan would work out better for her pale friend who had traveled all these miles with them. Devoted she was for sure, and if Moonlit Hills would have been full of wolves like her- Malice would probably still be there. But she had no say over the past anymore. Everything behind the mountains that they had climbed to get here was in the past, and here they would start anew.

Malice smiled at the pale woman. Perhaps first a little skeptical about her, after all these miles together- she had surely taken a liking to the female. They were the only women in their little band- clearly at a disadvantage when it came to the men, even if two were still little potatoes, so they had to stick together. Thank you. Malice spoke softly, not wanting the peace that ruled over this forest to be disturbed. She started walking, slowly observing the place, taking everything in. A resting place they would find for sure, but when was the question. I am glad you were loyal to Burke. I'm sorry we couldn't meet sooner, but I was kind of in a tight situation there. Malice giggled it off with a shrug. Everyone was fine, that was all that mattered now.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A day off - by Malice - June 24, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: A day off - by Aeronwyn - June 24, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: A day off - by Malice - June 24, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: A day off - by Aeronwyn - June 24, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: A day off - by Malice - June 24, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: A day off - by Aeronwyn - June 25, 2016, 07:55 AM
RE: A day off - by Malice - June 25, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: A day off - by Aeronwyn - June 25, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: A day off - by Malice - June 25, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: A day off - by Aeronwyn - June 25, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: A day off - by Malice - June 25, 2016, 09:36 AM