Two Rivers Isle New land, New rules
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her attention flicked to her back when she heard the noises of Vassago, but knew not to worry. Even though the little troublemaker very much loved his dad, it was only natural for the babe to feel as if he must stay close to his milk-producer. She smiled at the little one's... words? Surely it was just babbling, but still- it told her they at least somewhat knew what was going on around them. Had they left any later, perhaps they would have scarred the boys for the rest of their life. What a story to tell, what lot they had to learn.

The band made their way across the river that prevented them from entering what they somewhat liked to have, and Malice dropped Pyro at the other side, her pelt soaked for the who knows what time. She shook her coat softly, hopefully not startling the children too much, and then settled near Burke. She hoped Vassago would waddle his own way to her, but she picked the sickly small Pyro up and placed him at her belly. 

Yes, please. I think a rest- we could all use. She sighed, taking everything in at the moment. Never had she been so free. She listened to Aeronwyn, and finally replied with. I suppose. I am willing to stay awake for a little while longer, if you would all rather rest first.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
New land, New rules - by Malice - June 23, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: New land, New rules - by Tryp - June 23, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: New land, New rules - by Burke - June 23, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: New land, New rules - by Aeronwyn - June 24, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: New land, New rules - by Malice - June 24, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: New land, New rules - by Burke - June 25, 2016, 04:25 AM
RE: New land, New rules - by Aeronwyn - June 25, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: New land, New rules - by Malice - June 25, 2016, 02:32 PM