Chimera Fields You're smiling at me like a wolf
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
@Niita ooh a scouting thread! Hopefully it's ok if I join?

The smell of the ground after the rain was earthy, with the smell of damp foliage rising in the air like a thick, invisible haze. Anita usually took strolls from time to time, finding it enjoyable. She hoped that she'd find anything worth bringing home to the pack, but the only thing she could see was mud and wet undergrowth.

It wasn't the most pleasant walk to take. Anita's paws sunk into the ground, mud coating her paws. The she-wolf cursed under her breath as she struggled through the aftermath of the rain. Eating something would be great right now, but it seems that my only option is...earthworms.

Nearby, the frantic flapping and squawking of a raven erupted from the brush. Maybe it was a wounded bird that would be an easy catch. Anita broke out into a run, sliding and trying to not fall. What she came to saw was Niita, who's face was covered in mud. "Well, that makes two of us," Anita spoke, emerging from the cover of the undergrowth. She was nearly covered head-to-toe in mud.

"Just be glad that you didn't try to run in it like I just did," she smiled, trying to shake some of the mud from her paws.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
You're smiling at me like a wolf - by Niita - June 20, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: You're smiling at me like a wolf - by Anita - June 24, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: You're smiling at me like a wolf - by Niita - June 25, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: You're smiling at me like a wolf - by Anita - June 25, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: You're smiling at me like a wolf - by Niita - June 26, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: You're smiling at me like a wolf - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: You're smiling at me like a wolf - by Niita - June 26, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: You're smiling at me like a wolf - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 10:43 PM