Sea Lion Shores green and grey
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Im really bad with the dice so you can just roll to see who wins and well IC type it out, fair? :3 Either way they'll both get some wounds and I can use this for a Mercenary thread :D Go ahead and rip her left ear ;) Gotta earn a scar for each battle, right?

The man didn't relent, and with a roar of a warrior Ambrosia flung herself at his shoulder. There were no words, none needed, and no pause: both wanted the pup, both assumed it was theres and now the only way to settle such a thing was to fight it out. Such was the way of wild creatures, but it was also the way Ammie had been raised and trained for: fight for what is yours. And fight she did, aiming to tear into him breifly, hoping to bounce away before he got to hit her. The fact that she was a long way from home should have registered, should have told her to give up the carcass and find something else. An injury out here could prove fatal if only it prevented her from getting back to the Fen.
Messages In This Thread
green and grey - by Gristle - June 25, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: green and grey - by Ambrosia - June 25, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: green and grey - by Gristle - June 25, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: green and grey - by Ambrosia - June 25, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: green and grey - by Gristle - July 10, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: green and grey - by Ambrosia - July 19, 2016, 05:02 PM