Phantom Hollow Shadow Preachers
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
"It seems we both have been cursed with terrible leaders," Said Damien with a disappointed taste in his smile after the female explained the fate of Moonlit Hills after Malice's disappearance. Damien had expected no less than that, and had been disconcerted by finding any residents in the otherwise silent forest.

Damien felt the need to introduce himself to the female in that moment, finding a mutual disgust for the whore that was Malice Lanius. Good ol' Malice kept bringing souls together through her disappointing nature. "I happen to be the new master of the pack you speak of. The last one escaped with her, your deserter queen." he scorned. "She almost brought my pack down to ashes, and when I stepped up to stop her she fled with the traitor that is my father. I don't expect we'll see any of them anytime soon..."

In that moment he felt even more drawn to her. He looked at her in the eye, forgetting for a moment that she had once had an allegiance to Malice and looking at her as a potential member of Blackfeather Woods. "You must be tough if you've survived on your own here all this time... I believe you'd find yourself at home in Blackfeather Woods if you like the silence here," he suggested. The pack needed numbers anyway, and Silver had a common enemy with Blackfeather Woods. If driven in the right direction, Silver could end up putting her loyalty in Damien, which along with hard work Damien asked not much more from his subordinates.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
Shadow Preachers - by Damien - June 18, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Silver - June 18, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Damien - June 19, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Silver - June 19, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Damien - June 23, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Silver - June 23, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Damien - June 25, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Silver - June 25, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Damien - June 27, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Silver - June 27, 2016, 07:03 PM