Two Rivers Isle New land, New rules
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Last post? Archive after?

She nodded, only now feeling the strings sleep had attached to her, and she placed her head on her paws. She knew not to go against what Burke wanted, knowing he was a stoic old man- yet lovable all the same. He truly did not belong in the Dark Brotherhood between all those crazed out wolves, and neither did Aeronwyn. And at the moment, not even Malice belonged there, even though her past self would have died for a spot among them had Nemesis not attacked her. But these thoughts were only temporary, and soon after they roamed her mind, she fell asleep after whispering: Goodnight, you all...

How long had passed, she had no idea, but a nudge awoke her. First she thought one of her potatoes had kicked her again, but that was not the case. She opened her yellow eyes, only to hear she could return to sleeping. Any other mother would have been grumpy, but not Malice. She just dealt with it, and closed her eyes again, hoping to sleep until morning.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
New land, New rules - by Malice - June 23, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: New land, New rules - by Tryp - June 23, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: New land, New rules - by Burke - June 23, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: New land, New rules - by Aeronwyn - June 24, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: New land, New rules - by Malice - June 24, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: New land, New rules - by Burke - June 25, 2016, 04:25 AM
RE: New land, New rules - by Aeronwyn - June 25, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: New land, New rules - by Malice - June 25, 2016, 02:32 PM