Silvertip Mountain Could you move your seat up
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel noticed the small smile on Krypton's face when he returned her question on herself. She probably had better memories about her homeland than he did. His were quite sour. Other than his sister's tough love and brother's bro relationship, he hadn't had many friends back there. His mind flitted back to Captain for a moment. She was his friend, hopefully they'd wet again. His thoughts were interrupted when Kryp began to explain her home, he was interested. Zeke didn't often like doing the talking, which made him quite adept at the whole listening thing.

Her story of her home took a dark curve when she spoke of being ran out. Personally, Zeke would've much rather been ran out then have to leave on account of realizing your moral standards were compromised, but that was just him. He liked to think he had it worse than everyone, but he would pretend like he understood. The female took a breath, bringing it to a happier note. That was a learned skill, Zeke was a pessimist, and once he got started on a sad or frustrating topic he found it harder than most to bounce back.

Same for me. This pack was my first real chance to be my own wolf. Honestly, you're the first real, non complicated, normal friend I've ever had. All my other relationships haven't gone as good. He mumbled quietly towards the end. His tail began to swish behind him as he walked, this was a very calming chat, the the walk was nice, even though the forest itself was bare.
Messages In This Thread
Could you move your seat up - by Ezekiel - May 29, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: Could you move your seat up - by RIP Krypton - May 30, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Could you move your seat up - by Ezekiel - May 31, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Could you move your seat up - by RIP Krypton - June 04, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Could you move your seat up - by Ezekiel - June 05, 2016, 08:31 AM
RE: Could you move your seat up - by RIP Krypton - June 19, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Could you move your seat up - by Ezekiel - June 20, 2016, 06:50 AM
RE: Could you move your seat up - by RIP Krypton - June 21, 2016, 12:11 AM
RE: Could you move your seat up - by Ezekiel - June 21, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: Could you move your seat up - by RIP Krypton - June 24, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Could you move your seat up - by Ezekiel - June 25, 2016, 11:28 PM