Silver Creek heisenberg
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring didn't know what to expect when Casmir told her that he had something to ask of her.  Questions began to race through her mind.  Did Casmir want to leave?  Did he want a promotion?  Did he want permission for something?  Spring wasn't sure, but she could have never expected what Casmir said next.  He wanted to adopt the puppies.  Indra and Laurel.  Spring was silent for a long while.  Was it really a good idea?  Casmir was still young... but he wasn't a pup anymore.  Sure he had some growing up to do, but so many others did to the point were Casmir didn't really seem to bad on that part.  Still taking care of and adopting the pups would be a big move for Casmir.  A huge step in life.  She was about to say no, but then realized that this expierence could very well help Casmir later in life.  So she didn't say yes, but she didn't say no... she just approved.

"I approve of that..." Spring began quietly, trailing off at the end a little.  She paused for a moment and took a deep breath, in hopes to strengthen the sound of her words.  "Although I approve of this Casmir, as I think it would be a good expierence for you, I really think that you should also talk this over with Shreya too."  Spring paused for a moment and then continued.  "If you do end up adopting Indra and Laurel though, I want them to know about Saena, about Reek, about Milo.  If Reek ends up finding them one day and no one is there to protect them, those pups will need to know to get away from him, as for Saena, I think it would be cruel to make them let go of their Mother and for Milo, it would be cruel to make them let go of their Brother."  Spring stopped for a few seconds.  "I hope you understand Casmir... it's just that it seems it would be unhealthy to make them forget about their family that has left... I hope you agree."
Messages In This Thread
heisenberg - by Casmir - June 21, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Spring - June 21, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Casmir - June 22, 2016, 09:04 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Spring - June 23, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Casmir - June 24, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Spring - June 26, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: heisenberg - by Casmir - June 26, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Spring - June 27, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Casmir - June 27, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Spring - June 28, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: heisenberg - by Casmir - July 02, 2016, 09:18 PM