Ankyra Sound You and I
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Her words, impassive though they were, left Kjalarr with a jeer upon his scarred features. She didn't feel like howling she had said, and though it had probably not been insinuated as such Kjalarr couldn't help but think that she did not think they worth howling to summon, as if he had nothing better to do then to attend to her when she couldn't even muster it within her to let him and Caiaphas know that she waited, that she wished to speak to them. “You disregard the importance of howling as if I owe something to you,” Kjalarr couldn't help the words as they rolled from his tongue. “Perhaps your desire to join our ranks is not great, as you could not be bothered to rise a call for me or our Queen.” His head cocked to the side in a bird-like manner studying her coolly, in a manner that was eerily reminiscent of his deceased father. Still very much in pain from Whittier's death Kjalarr did not have the extra patience to extend. He was in no gaming mood.

“And why should I be bothered to give you the benefit of the doubt? If you truly seek to join us then I need more than your willingness to offer your teeth to us. We have young ones to care for and recently lost one of our adults to the sea, so what skills can you offer us?” Will you put more effort into them than you did summoning us? though he did not ask this question aloud and to keep it from slipping betwixt his lips, lightly bit his tongue. He was not sure if Caiaphas would be upset if he drove off a potential recruit with biting remarks — and thus deigned to keep them to himself from here on out. 

In truth, she had been lucky Kjalarr had been close by, else she might have been waiting there for hours until someone else happened upon her. Waiting seemed like much more effort to Kjalarr than a short and efficent howl would have been.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
You and I - by Ishild - June 25, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 26, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 26, 2016, 06:15 PM