Broken Antler Fen Not your alpha, but I look like him.
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Valtyr is just here to back Pearl up! Warrior trade activate!

The Sveijarn just happened to be scouting the Fen for signs of returning moose when Pearl's scent wafted on the calm breeze. 'Must be on border patrol,' he thought to himself as he made a beeline for the alpha's position, keen to break up his monotonous day. However, as he trotted across the skrim, a strange alpine scent bloomed on the air. The young man hastened his pace until Pearl's alabaster coat came into view across from Sebastian's silver... hold on a hot second... that isn't Sebastian.

The firefoot noticed Pearl's defensive posture. His sandy hackles rose instinctively as his own physique stiffened when he sidled besides his leader. Only the last gruff words of the dark vagabond - He should focus on his real family - was all Valtyr was able to catch of the tense exchange. Truly, this was the first abrasive stranger Valtyr had ever encountered during his time in Broken Antler Fen and it suddenly dawned on him how weak their guard was. The southern pack enjoyed little competition, and the Sveijarn wondered if it made them defenseless.

Valtyr's gaze shifted to Pearl, as if to intone backup was here should she need it. He said nothing to the stranger but watched him with a skeptical leer, ready to intervene should their parlay go south.
Messages In This Thread
Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Pearl - June 20, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Pearl - June 20, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Burke - June 21, 2016, 02:02 AM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Valtyr RIP - June 26, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Pearl - June 29, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Burke - June 30, 2016, 01:20 PM