Ankyra Sound You're sailing from another world
56 Posts
Ooc —
Good job Bain, you screwed up. Bain averted his eyes as quickly as he could, taking a step back as Kjalarr rose forward. The lone wolf dipped his head down, tail between his legs. His gesture of confidence may have been seen as a bit too cocky, and in that moment he cursed himself. Bain worried that the task of joining a pack was interrupted, and hoped that this interference wasn't permanent. The coywolf decided not to speak, and instead waiting to see if Kjalarr accepted his position of subordination. Maybe the Beta would give him a second chance.

Bain realized in that moment how ranks were so important to packs. It came to him how different pack life would be, since he hadn't experienced it that much. Well, if I do happen to make it into Saltwinter, I'd have learned from my mistakes. And if I don't...well I suppose it'd still be the same. But why couldn't he be comfortable with joining another pack if he didn't get accepted to Saltwinter? Bain knew why. He had a creeping suspicion that Devin was here, and longed to see his sister.

At this point, it's not looking good for me. Bain admitted this, just the thought hurting his pride. Hopefully I don't look like a complete fool.
Messages In This Thread
You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 25, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 05:06 AM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 26, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 26, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 27, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 27, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 28, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 28, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - July 03, 2016, 05:00 AM