Ankyra Sound You and I
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ishild flinched as she was given harsh words and a very angery male. She readily admitted that it was her fault for not howling, however stupid it may seem to her. She swallowed and stole another peek up at him. "I-I'm sorry that this may have upset or offended you in any way," She said quietly, willing him to at least listen. "That was not my intention.."

Her chartreuse are flickered back to her paws as she thought of what else to say. Honest to god, she couldn't think of anything else. She swallowed again and lowered herself even further to the ground in full respect. She had no idea that he would take offense to any of this.

The masked woman listened as he raved before her, his face showing a series of emotions. He was angery and sorrowful at the same time, and Ishild was beginning to understand his sensitivity. He spoke of loosing a friend to the devilish hands of the ocean, and babes to care for. He challenged her to tell him her skills to give her the benefit of the doubt. She thought back to when she had trained in the Warsaw Islands. All the hard work and battle skills she'd been taught. She thought of the other pack she'd spent some time in after she ran away from home. How they taught her about herbs and hunting and caring for pregnant females and youth. Yes, she had the skills that they needed, the only question now was, would they need her?

"I can care for youth just fine, and I am trained well in battle. I also have knowledge of herbs, but I cannot boast about my hunting skills," She told him, remaining completely truthful. The only thing the ashen creature could do now was hope for the best, but there was no guaranteeing anything. At least she had Skellige.
Messages In This Thread
You and I - by Ishild - June 25, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 26, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 27, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 29, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - July 02, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - July 10, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - July 12, 2016, 05:40 AM