Redhawk Caldera The governer rests under the stars
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sorry. 

No one had said that to him, and for some reason, it didn't seem appropriate. Peter had been one of four pups, and Ferret was the only one with whom Shrike had bonded at all, if you could even call it bonding. He hadn't known Peter- wouldn't have been able to describe the pup's personality in detail if he'd tried, as he'd only known the whelp, as well as two of his brothers, as a nice young lad. Not disobedient and sharp like Ferret was, and perhaps that was why Shrike hadn't gotten to know him. He felt guilty, having someone apologize to him, when he felt sadness mostly because he knew Fox and Peregrine and Eljay felt it. He hadn't known Peter well enough to have developed a proper attachment. 

With that in mind, he took a few more moments in quiet and rest before he finally stirred. His legs felt like jelly and his heart groaned at the thought of being pushed again, but he knew the alpha pair needed someone on the lookout for the murderer. "I'll show you her scent." Shrike said feebly, hauling himself almost unwillingly to his feet. He swung his head slowly toward her again, eyes dull but stern. "We all gotta be watching out for her. She come back after she killed him, once." He explained. "I figure it's best we all know what she smells like in case she comes back again." He said, waiting for her to accept his proposal.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
The governer rests under the stars - by Shrike Redleaf - June 26, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: The governer rests under the stars - by Nashoba - June 26, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: The governer rests under the stars - by Nashoba - June 26, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: The governer rests under the stars - by Shrike Redleaf - June 27, 2016, 03:38 PM