Hushed Willows It's a hi-tech prosthesis.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Stark's comments made her smile and her heartbeat quicken with joy. It had been a long time since she'd seen her children happy. Silas was clearly beginning to come into his own here in the Keep. Larkspur was more trouble, for at times she seemed like she was healing, but others she tended to fall into herself. She thought of Dierdre, this friend her sundrop had made from Donnelaith. If only she could bring the girl here to give her daughter a real friend. But the adolescent had her own family to be with, and Harlyn had made a committment to the Keep that she would not go back on now.

Pippin was another story altogether...

"No, the world has not been kind to my family, not for some time," Harlyn replied gently, her mind straying to her tawny boy, "But I believe this will be a new start for us." She smiled, praying silently that it be true. "How did you end up here, Stark? I've known you for many days and yet feel as though in some ways, we have yet to meet." And she was curious about him. Their trip to retrieve her family after being accepted to the Keep had been mostly silent due to the weight of the circumstances. Times were better now, and Harlyn was ready to move forward.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - June 14, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Harlyn - June 14, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - June 14, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Harlyn - June 23, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - June 25, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Harlyn - June 27, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - June 28, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Harlyn - July 10, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 01:03 AM