Cedar Sweep runic
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
The other's intensity swung to a high pitch of fervor and Asherah's stared at her wide eyed and awed. The other's eyes filled with tears, with emotion, and Asherah found herself deeply moved by the love she felt for and from her God. Asherah found herself nodding to the other, believing. When she was bid to do so, Asherah glance around. True enough, the earth was slowly sprouting new life, becoming green where once was only death and dirt. She turned her head to the sky, watched the moonlight filter between the branches in a surreal and beautiful glow. Fireflies danced around the moonwashed river, and Asherah was overcome with this new vision of the world. So beautiful, so full of life. She brought her orange eyes back down to the other, ready to hear the rest of what she spoke.

She nodded to her, believing now. Certainly in the short time they had been talking Asherah had felt her own self grow lighter, her hope had started to blossom once again. It was because of this female and...Molech. As the other spoke, Asherah whispered a few words after her in agreement. "New Life."  The other spoke of sacrifice, of giving up to the God so that he may in turn serve you. It made sense to her, nothing in life could come free. She bent her head to look at the other's foreleg, to observe the scar. She was nodding again, her eyes bright. It couldn't simply be chance that she arrive at this stream moments before the other female. This Molech had guide her here, had placed them both where they needed to be. The other had been more knowing of the God's hand, but she had been aligned with His will as well. The word sister sent another tremor through Asherah's spine. "Sister. A family under Molech. Yes." 

Asherah repeated the final words of the female, her face aglow with the spirit of the other's speech. "His will be done." Had it been Molech too who had spared her life during her travels? Her family had been reduced from six to three, yet she had survived. Her father had died before her eyes, her brother unknown to her, and her mother in sacrifice. Had things gone differently, she could be buried in the cold ground far from here. She had never had a purpose, she realized, even when she was with her family. There had only been fleeing. What if this was meant to be her purpose all along? What if all aspects of her life had lead her here, to serve this God and her red-coated sister?

There was such peace in the other female, such happiness. The sigh that escaped the other was heavenly, a sense of relaxation and devotion that Asherah had never known. She wanted it, she wanted to feel Molech's hand in her life, be aware of his signs. "I am humbled to be considered to serve Him." She whispered, still in awe of the many things he had done. "My name is Asherah...I hope I may find half your peace and joy in the arms of Molech. I hope I am worthy."

Messages In This Thread
runic - by Eshamun - June 23, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 23, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - June 23, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 24, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - June 24, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 24, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - June 26, 2016, 10:29 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 26, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - June 27, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: runic - by Asherah - June 27, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: runic - by Eshamun - July 02, 2016, 08:12 PM