Silver Creek Hello from the Other Side
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She had liked his joke, which sent him grinning again. He liked that she had liked it and made a note to share his humor with her more. It was no good to make a joke that no one laughed at. He was almost sorry that he had to turn the conversation back to more serious matters, but he needed to know how things would go if he meant to stay to tell such jokes. Spring thought for a moment and Heston waited quietly, his tail swishing easily behind his hind legs. It was a comfortable silence, not one that was demanding and empty. He found it a good sign for his future here, that silences with the Alpha did not seem to demand to be filled. It was a sign of good company, in his experience.

Her explanation was simple and straightforward. He nodded his great head, a grin rising on his muzzle once more. "That is one confrontation I will look forward to, Alpha Spring." He was pleased with the way things had gone, with the way the pack appeared from this encounter. With such a good natured leader, it was likely the majority of the pack would share her good naturedness. There were always certain wolves who were more akin to storm clouds, of course, but he had high hopes. This was the start of his future, of his new life. He only hoped it would end better than his previous life, his previous pack. For a moment the memories swarmed over him, he recalled his first meeting with his old leader. He kept the smile on his maw but turned to look into the distance. When he spoke again he was serious once more, and sincere.

"I have high hopes for my future here, Alpha Spring. I thank you for the opportunity and your kind words today, whatever the outcome may be." He dipped his head again, smiling softly.
Messages In This Thread
Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 19, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 19, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 19, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 20, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 21, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 21, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 22, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 24, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 24, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 27, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 27, 2016, 07:37 PM