Herbalists' Cache To build an empire
If "Plan A" doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
She was pretty, that was for sure, and there was nothing to stop Zaavier from tagging her as a welcome distraction whenever he needed it. He smiled and his tail lashed as his eyes scanned her body. 

Snapping out of it, he focused on her words as she spoke. Alkiva Songbreeze. What a wonderful name. He grunted as he shifted his weight, his shoulder firing up again. She returned the bow, and Zaavier admired her respectfulness. He already had a fine and respectful woman on his side, but it would definitely help to have more. The more followers he had, the more potential for a strong pack. He dipped his head once more in return before replying. "You have a very beautiful name Alkiva." He told her with soft brown eyes. He was about to launch into his speech about his forming pack when she stepped forward with a very worried expression, evaluating his wound. He'd named that one his "Thuringwethil Wound". Soon, it'd turn into his "Thuringwethil Scar", but he guessed he didn't mind. He could use one or two new scars.

Being a healer, Zaavier had been very careful to wash his wound as soon as he found a worthy water source, but he hadn't been able to find any cobweb. He glanced at her skeptically, but allowed her to come closer and check it out. "I've cleaned it," he told her, "but it keeps bleeding. I haven't been able to find any cobweb, and I need to find some Burdock Root, but I can't find any so far." He said, wondering if he was confusing her or if she was an expirienced healer. "Are you a healer?" he finally questioned.

Messages In This Thread
To build an empire - by Zaavier - June 25, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Alkiva - June 27, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Zaavier - June 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Alkiva - June 27, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Zaavier - June 27, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Alkiva - June 27, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Zaavier - June 28, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: To build an empire - by Alkiva - June 28, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Zaavier - June 28, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Alkiva - June 28, 2016, 03:13 PM