Raven's Watch and at once i knew i was not magnificent
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
sorry she's so daft!

The cream perked and strained her ears forward to catch the small whuff from her companion, wondering now if his otherwise nonvocal communication could be explained by a lost voice. Menta tried giving an encouraging small smile; it had been since she was a child that such a thing happened to her, but she remembered the frustration well. That it could be permanent did not dawn on her.

No knowledge of the area, just like her, he confirmed -- not that she supposed that it mattered now, if he had no way to tell her about it. Menta was not terribly disappointed, although it made her more wary of the potential dangers of the cliff as she took a step close to him. I'm Menta, she offered as courtesy in an effort to show that she was still friendly. Surely an approaching and aggressive wolf wouldn't stop to introduce herself.

Back again his gaze shifted from the inspection of her to the curious black bird. Menta followed suit again, less nervous about their interaction now, and allowed herself to focus on the actions of the raven. It's trying to break it? she suggested, squinting her yellow eyes for a moment before looking back to her unusual looking companion. Truth be told, the sight of him interested her far more than the bird - but he could not offer answers about how and where he came from, and instead gave a tilt of the head.

He seemed to be asking something, although what it was Menta couldn't quite grasp. Do you have something you need to break? she asked dumbly, wondering if perhaps he was looking to this bird for inspiration. The cream wolf supposed she could offer assistance if it was something he could not break alone - break open? a flash of hope and hunger again - but otherwise couldn't see what he would like her to do. 
Messages In This Thread
and at once i knew i was not magnificent - by Amoxtli - June 16, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: and at once i knew i was not magnificent - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 10:56 AM