Frostfire Ridge This will never end 'cause I want more
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Menta noted the sudden and rushed departure of the bizarrely howling wolf but any curiosity she had surrounding that female left just as swiftly. Her attention now was on the two females near her, especially the one called Heda, and the growing realization that she also might not be particularly welcome here. The cream wolf held her dipped head low and steady, as the continuing display of submission had seemed to do her some good so far.

I was curious about the area, she replied, not confident that it was truly the best of answers but at the very least an honest one. Menta was curious about all areas, really, but this one had drawn her in with its dichotomous nature even as she remained ignorant of just exactly what the volcano was. While it continued to intrigue her, the pressing matter of whether or not this new wolf wanted her gone superceded her interest for now.

While there was no great cluster of wolf markings around the place marking it unmistakedly as theirs, Menta also assumed that it was no great coincidence that these two were packmates. Their pack lands she figured were nearby, and pack wolves often did not take kindly to lone wolves lingering too close to their borders. The lone wolf took notice of Lagertha's smile and tried to give a couple low wags of her tail even as she kept it tightly down in its submissive state. Menta was a friendly wolf, but above all else she had been trained to be obedient. If she was told to shoo, she would waste no time and shoo.
Messages In This Thread
This will never end 'cause I want more - by Lagertha - June 20, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 20, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Saed - June 20, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 21, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - July 01, 2016, 03:00 PM