Silvertip Mountain Bones withered thin
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
The land was getting better for sure, shoots of green returning with the herds of large prey waiting to be caught. All seemed to be well in Anita's eyes, and it had put her in quite the good mood. The she-wolf was taking a stroll when she stumbled across Grayday, who seemed quite concerned. Anita walked a bit closer, seeing another wolf who was curled up in the grass. "Reiko?" Anita asked, lowering her head to get a closer look.

Indeed it was Reiko, and the she-wolf was not looking good at all. Besides her having a dead gopher on her face, she looked almost sickly. Bones stuck out against her skin, her whole body looking almost empty. Reiko had been blessed with a small frame, but it seemingly didn't help her through the famine. Anita was petite too, but not quite that small. She had been able to make it through the famine somewhat OK, despite her constant hunger.

Anita sighed with relief as Reiko started to eat Gray's catch. It was a kind move on his part to fetch one for her. The white she-wolf managed to sit up, but still looked very feeble. Anita walked over to her, eyes wide with worry. "Are you going to be OK?" she asked abruptly, regretting asking that question. It would only draw more attention to Reiko's state, and she was certain that's not what she wanted.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
Bones withered thin - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Grayday Sr. - June 28, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Grayday Sr. - June 28, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Anita - June 28, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Grayday Sr. - June 28, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Anita - June 28, 2016, 07:08 PM