Ankyra Sound You're sailing from another world
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
I went ahead and added you into the ranks and things! c:

The word that the coywolf used was foreign to Kjalarr who beyond the common tongue understood only very few words in his father's native tongue. Given the words that followed Kjalarr was left to assume that this Teaghlaigh was some sort of pack. Perhaps the name they were known as. Nevertheless having made his own deductions Kjalarr did not focus upon the foreign word for too long, refocusing his attention upon the words that the coywolf spoke, knowing that it would them that he was to judge. “I suspect not,” Kjalarr mused in a contemplative tone that subtly hinted that he understood just how hard it was to venture on one's own.

“Saltwinter does not tolerate those that would be dead-weights upon us so I expect you to hold to your promises,” The Viking warned Bain, no other warning would be issued. The punishments for failing to be a useful part of the pack spoke for themselves and thus Kjalarr did not feel the need to be redundant by voicing them aloud. “What do they call you?” Kjalarr inquired moments before he gestured for Bain to join him within Saltwinter's borders. “I will give you a tour and after I suggest seeking out our Queen, Caiaphas and introduce yourself to her. A cautionary word, avoid her bad side. Show her nothing but the utmost of respect and submission. If I hear that you have disrespected her in any way you will answer for it.” Kjalarr was quite fond of Caiaphas and would not stand to have any of the subordinates disrespecting her. He rolled his shoulders in a shrug though he was quite serious on his threat before he began to walk, expecting Bain to join him. Typically, Kjalarr would not retiterate on showing the Alpha respect but given Bain's slip up earlier the viking thought it might be a good idea to mention, just in case.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 25, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 05:06 AM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 26, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 26, 2016, 04:04 PM