Ankyra Sound You're sailing from another world
56 Posts
Ooc —
"I promise to stick to my word," Bain tentatively stepped over the pack border to continue his conversation with Kjalarr. "They call me Bain, and you?" he inquired, feeling like he had just crossed a bridge rather than a border. The coywolf felt a bit intimidated when the Beta mentioned him meeting the Queen. He had slipped up with Kjalarr, and didn't want to do the same, especially with the Queen. It had mostly been an accident, but that made Bain even more anxious. He could do something potentially rude and not even realize it until he was forced from the pack's boundaries. 

"If I disrespect the Queen, I will take all the punishment I deserve," he said, eyes flashing with the slightest bit of worry. The coywolf meant well, but it was always in his personality to ask brash, whether he meant it or not. Kjalarr started to walk, and Bain followed quickly after him, keeping his distance somewhat behind the male. Usually, Bain thought he was always the one in control during situations, but this one was certainly out of his reach. There was nothing he could do but clean up his act and see what happened.
Messages In This Thread
You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 25, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 05:06 AM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 26, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 26, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 27, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 27, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 28, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 28, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - July 03, 2016, 05:00 AM