Hushed Willows It's a hi-tech prosthesis.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark didn't know the other children. By faces alone he was familiar with them, but he hadn't heard Larkspur speak a single word, and Pippin...well. He remembered the times he had seen the child and how exhausted he looked. He hoped that the rabbit Silas had caught had helped his siblings some, too. Stark frowned when Harlyn admitted that times had been troubling - he could only imagine how rough that had been for the family. 

"There isn't much of a story, not much of a good one at least. I struck out on my own after my first birthday and ended up here. I meet Octavia just after she'd had Tambourine - it must have been the first time she'd left him on her own. The rest is history, as they say." He said, a slight smile on his face at the memory. Coming here he had quickly settled, although in many ways he barely felt like he had really acclimated. He had Octavia and Tam, and he had his sisters. Grace was a friend too, and he liked Trick enough. "What happened before you guys got here?"
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - June 14, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Harlyn - June 14, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - June 14, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Harlyn - June 23, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - June 25, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Harlyn - June 27, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - June 28, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Harlyn - July 10, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: It's a hi-tech prosthesis. - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 01:03 AM