Silvertip Mountain It's lonely at the top
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Her next words got his attention, and his ears perked as he turned around to face her, finding she had moved a little closer to shore. When she confessed she didn't know what he wanted, his eyes widened a little in surprise, but then narrowed when she felt the need to state she wasn't stupid. He opened his maw to respond, but she continued speaking, and he didn't interrupt her. He could tell she was struggling with this, with them, and he felt horrible that he had given the impression he wanted anything more than what she was willing to give.

He stepped back to the edge of ground where it met the water, laying down as he allowed his paws to hang over the short ledge. I have never thought you stupid, Niita, he said with conviction. Sure, maybe he felt she was inexperienced, but definitely not stupid. And I don't need any title from you, he admitted. I did expect you to ask something else, but that's my problem, not yours. I just... he paused, trying to find the right words. He finally settled on the simple truth. Like I said, I've just missed you. When you said you wanted to leave again, I got bummed out. But, I won't stop you, he assure her. It's good you and Anita are working at trades. He just wished it could have been a trade that kept her here instead of taking her away. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
It's lonely at the top - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Niita - June 27, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Niita - June 28, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Steady - June 28, 2016, 12:40 AM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Niita - June 28, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Steady - June 28, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Niita - June 28, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Steady - June 29, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Niita - June 29, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: It's lonely at the top - by Steady - June 30, 2016, 12:46 PM