The Sentinels in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
she smiled, truly filled with glee that her brother would desire to meet the man who intended to become their neighbor and in the same vein, her husband [though he had insinuated and said as much, deirdre did not know this was what he had meant]. at his inquiry, she looked thoughtful for a moment. when the moon is at its next waxing crescent--does this work for you? regeneration, spells of attraction, it boded well and was two nights from this day. it was not an ample amount of time, but she wished her brothers schedule to be open and did not know, yet, where skellige had deigned to settle for certain. as he spoke of the negatives, deirdre nodded in understanding. times had been hard of late, but he had helped her, guided her, when he could have left her for death or starvation. he could teach us the ways of the ocean and to hunt well within it in those times, as he did with me. donnelaith will remain a sanctuary; his being outside would ensure no others who would wish ill against us, for the land we hold and its power, would ever succeed in removing us. this was her belief; war would not touch this land, except for the warriors they would heal of skellige if ever they needed such a thing. but donnelaith, she knew, was its own entity. and yet, it could be a superpower of the shoreline. though the notion was enticing, she knew their slip of the land would be a mystery to most except for those who heard its call, and wished that most of all.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel - by Deirdre - June 29, 2016, 01:26 PM