Stavanger Bay will you suffocate in my ink
34 Posts
Ooc — Laur
LMAO MARY ILY <3 I'm sorry! I wasn't meant to put any undue pressure on you, hahah, but thank you for starting anyway! :D

He had hailed from a dry, dusty canyon, and yet idled along the coast here. Part of the reason, he knew, was because the herds were thin on the mainland, and the prey here was still bountiful and he had found the taste was quite to his liking. He had also fared quite well with the pirates he had first come across with Wednesday before she went and got herself killed, and Gristle partly hoped to find them again. Loud, rowdy and violent — his sort of wolves.

Though largely, the reason was because the brute was simply lost. He was a follower, a mercenary, a man with little initiative or ambition to speak of. So he simply continued existing.

He trailed the shoreline towards a bay, hesitating for only a moment as he passed by what seemed to be a marked rock — at least, it reeked of another's scent. The man gave it a curious look before pressing onwards, gaze sweeping the seaside and focusing in on a dark figure that loped along it. He seemed larger than the two strangers Gristle had already encountered, yet that didn't deter him. He continued onwards, aiming to simply walk past the male, oblivious to the fact that he had walked into claimed land.
Messages In This Thread
will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - June 30, 2016, 03:49 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Gristle - June 30, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Gristle - July 09, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - July 10, 2016, 02:14 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Gristle - July 10, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - July 13, 2016, 03:04 PM