Moonspear Testing Luck
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Charon flooded the hybrid with questions, but took it all in with his autumn eyes. He let the alpha speak, getting out what he needed to, before even thinking of any answers. In truth, he was thinking about Althaia. True, he'd never seen her at her peak, never saw what she'd really be capable of, but even the woman herself had said it'll never be strong like before. That was what happened when bones broke and muscles are hurt, nothing ever goes back to the way it was before. Dash had scarred her for life, albeit the fact she was alive and starting to gain weight. 
                "She probably could now, but the less she gets time to rebuild strength and the muscle she lost, the less use she'll be. We've just started exersizes, but I think if I could take her down to swim, it would help better."
It was a long shot, one he hadn't planned on even asking for, taking the thrall outside the borders. Harley had assumed it wasn't to be done, and was now hoping Charon wasn't cross with him. 
After a pause, he addressed the next questions. He'd been settled a long while now, and dearly loved the mountain as his home. It was a shame, he knew, that soon the pair would make their leave from Moonspear. 
                              "Truth be told, Charon, I don't know how I got home from the hunt. I remember the lightning, slipping, and that's it. Otherwise, I've been settling well. Maybe a little pent up energy, but I'm sure I can go find a sparing partner somewhere on this mountain."
Messages In This Thread
Testing Luck - by Harley Quinzel - June 29, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Testing Luck - by Charon - June 29, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Testing Luck - by Harley Quinzel - June 29, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Testing Luck - by Charon - June 30, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: Testing Luck - by Harley Quinzel - June 30, 2016, 08:38 AM
RE: Testing Luck - by Charon - July 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Testing Luck - by Harley Quinzel - July 09, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Testing Luck - by Charon - July 12, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Testing Luck - by Harley Quinzel - July 15, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Testing Luck - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Testing Luck - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 12:48 AM