Hushed Willows I swear by the moon and the stars
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Shikoba's friendliness held firm, and even moreso her confidence that she did, indeed, like Grace. She was a kind spirit, or so the Beta said. That one brought a shy smile to the yearling's inky maw, Shikoba's own kindess breaking through her despair. A singular light in a pit of darkness, if you will. The girl relaxed a little bit more, listening to the broken english of the scarred female. 
Scars? Grace's golden eyes roamed across the battle wounds of the multicolored female, taking them in with sad eyes filled with understanding and sympathy. Like Grace herself, the womans body was littered with little scars with equally as small meaning, but  other larger and greatly noticed scars held stories behind them. 
Nonetheless, if Shikoba was willing to help her, Grace went on with her point. Kindness was an important factor, she knew, even held it important to her own heart. However, there was more than kindness to be helpful in a pack setting. 
             "I cannot fight and defend my pack. Even if I'm a healer above all, shouldn't a normal wolf be able to fight to be of true use?"
Messages In This Thread
I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - July 06, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - July 09, 2016, 07:25 PM