Redhawk Caldera No walls around me
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
I loled hard at that

Sassafras didn’t actually care about the tour. If she hadn’t gotten herself so twisted up in knots over the fact that she had just concealed truth upon being allowed to stay at the caldera, she might have forgone it altogether. She already knew her way around because she’d lived there before. She wasn’t sure she wanted to divulge that information to the silvery male who had essentially been ordered to lead her around, however, and she didn’t want to tip him off that something was amiss. And so it was that she kept her mouth tightly shut on the subject, and continued to prance along after him. Her bouncy pace and long legs had no trouble keeping up. She would nod and beam like a bright afternoon sun at the short notes he gave her, entirely happy to observe the animal in his natural habitat.

She was caught off guard when he halted on a dime and shot a question at her, and her full stop came too late. She had to take a step back from him, then, and her ears splayed to the sides of her head as she watched his very sharp features carefully. "Sure," she replied, as though she’d only been waiting for him to ask. "What do you normally do when you’re not showing the taken-in stray around?"
Messages In This Thread
No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - June 30, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - June 30, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 03, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - July 03, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 20, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - July 22, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 26, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - August 16, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - August 17, 2016, 12:15 AM