Stavanger Bay and miles to go before i sleep
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
All Welcome 
all welcome though if blackrock depths wolves wanna pop in for some den scouting/cache making, that would be splendid
The great wraith made his way along the edges of the tree line that sat to the far end of the bay. The small foliage that littered the terrain there was close enough to Donnelaith that, should one of their wolves come sniffing, they would have been able to sight Skellige from their pack. Though the dark tangle of wood did nothing to appeal to the inky brute. Were it not for the pale witch who called those lands her home, he would have sought a different land to claim as his own.

They still had a lot of work to do. Though he had gathered himself a good following, the wolves would need to begin laying down their roots. He had started by marking the terrain as his own, and already they had begun digging caches in the sands. The Doctor had done well to tend to the things she needed, and though she was an odd sort, Skellige had found her somewhat pleasant to have around. He had never been particularly fond of the Witch Doctors of his homeland, but there were few who seemed to breathe the mystic air, and he was drawn to them for this reason.

Stepping through the sends, the sea king drew his ears forward on his crown and studied the area with a scrutinizing expression on his dark face. They had a lot of work ahead of them, and he was growing weary with the work it took. Still, the determination burned in his gut like a wildfire. He was prepared to take whatever steps were necessary.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 01, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:25 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 05, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 06, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 06, 2016, 11:41 PM