Blackfoot Forest Mr. Bennet made no answer.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
So, some foxes still lingered around, but the majority had either been chased out or left due to the famine. The pack's primary source of food was of the underwater variety, it seemed, which eased her considerably. The sanctuary was not the only pack to have been hit hard, nor were they the only ones that had needed to resort to such measures. It was reassuring, really, but never would she offer any verbal confirmation of her feelings. No, that'd be far too much, and something she'd be more or less incapable of doing. "I hope the foxes return," she'd stated, perhaps more so to herself than the duo. They'd always filled the forest with life, after all, but she'd tried to refrain from thinking about that. Her attention was drawn towards his statement about his skills as a fisher, instead, catching how lacking he apparently was in that department. "I dunno about how my followers were before joining me, but my pack has a member that came from the shore. She's been pretty helpful when it comes to fishing." Sadie had been a great help to the sanctuary, that was for sure.

An offer was made, towards which she felt skeptical. It was not common for wolves to allow outsiders access into their land, especially when said outsider happened to be a leader in her own right. It was strange, and she felt hesitant, but had ultimately agreed to be given a tour. "Maybe in exchange for a tour, I could let one of my members teach you and your wolves how to fish properly," the woman suggested, not wanting to leave a debt unpaid. "She wouldn't be able to stay for long, though. I need her around for... things." Yeah, things. Such as keeping the stocks of fish and other underwater creatures high so that the new mother could provide for her children.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Tantalus - May 23, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Amara - May 23, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Sen - May 23, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Tantalus - May 24, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Amara - May 24, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Sen - May 26, 2016, 01:27 AM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Tantalus - May 28, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Amara - June 08, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Sen - June 09, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Tantalus - June 12, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Amara - June 28, 2016, 05:51 PM