Stavanger Bay will you suffocate in my ink
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
oh god no! i just didn't want to peace out on you and leave you with all the work of starting. <3
also i was hella deranged with lack of sleep so...
The great wraith had grown very protective of the bay as time drew closer to making his claim. He had set out to marking the edges of the territory with his scent so that passersby would know to keep clear, but he had not anticipated that one would wander in so soon. The scent was drawn to him on the wind, and his ears darted upright in hopes of hearing the tossing of sand. The creature was not at his front, he realized with a silent sense of dread.

Whirling around the brute locked his dark gaze on the agouti figure who padded carelessly along the shores. This wolf did not appear as though he were wary enough for an attack, but Skellige could not calm his ruffled nerves. The thought of Ksenia sending another to weaken him was not too farfetched, and in light of how close he had come to taking the bay as his own, he would see it as an opportune moment for his pale sister to destroy everything he had worked for.

The fur along his neck and shoulders rose upwards somewhat as he lifted his crown over that of the other wolf. “What are you doing in my bay,” he spat to this brazen creature. The dark glint of his gaze was locked with the vision of the strange man, though it trailed to note the sharp musculature of the wolf. This beast was a fighter.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - June 30, 2016, 03:49 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Gristle - June 30, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Gristle - July 09, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - July 10, 2016, 02:14 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Gristle - July 10, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - July 13, 2016, 03:04 PM