Stavanger Bay and miles to go before i sleep
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The girl was not wrong in her thoughts; Skellige would take care of her and provide a home for her. He was raising her up and placing her into a role that was quite remarkable, and though she may have had some daunting tasks ahead of her, the great inky titan believed that she would mold well into her role. Already she was showing her intelligence in her crafting of the caches; covering them with seaweed would be a wise decision. The Leviathan nodded his head and for a moment, a ghost of a smile tugged at the very edges of his lips. “Very good,” he remarked to her in a solemn voice. Casting his vision out to the sea, he thought to take to the waves for a short while and see if he could catch some fish for them. The waters would be nice and would soothe his troubled mind.

“Perhaps you and I should discuss the blessing,” Skellige drawled, taking a few steps towards the hole she was working so diligently on. He would not think it wise to settle there without the blessing of the mystics. The lands of Warsaw had been blessed by the most capable of shamans. They had not entered into a single battle that they did not emerge victorious. The wraith would wish the same for their new home. Fixing the girl with the dark of his gaze, the titan drew his salmon-tongue across his lips. “Do you need assistance in collecting materials?” he asked of her.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 01, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:25 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 05, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 06, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 06, 2016, 11:41 PM