Stavanger Bay and miles to go before i sleep
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Her whole body wiggled in delight at his praise, but she was quickly stilled by his next words. Though she'd begged it for answers, the sea was reticient on such matters. Not quite silent, but certainly tight-lipped.

"Skellige," she sighed, scooting a little closer to him and sitting down at his paws. "I have been speaking to the sea, but I can't figure out exactly what he wants. I have asked and asked again, but there is no clear answer. I have an idea of what we need to do, but I don't quite understand it - can you tell me more about how your homeland was blessed?"

She did not dare to look at him, afraid that she would see disappointment in his tangy gaze. She'd tried and tried to weasel the secret of the whispering sea, but he never quite spoke loud enough for her to hear. There were words, she knew - words that needed to be spoken, and the blood of the sea needed to run in their veins. The sea had spoken of many things, but his mutterings were too low even for her ears. She wished he would speak of such things with the volume he spoke of others - she knew the feirceness of his joy at the feel of the morning sun, and the sweetness of his serenades that he sang to the moon at night - but not the secret of the blessing. Not that.

"I'm sorry. I know you shouldn't have to worry about this - I know it's very important," she said softly, bringing herself low and touching her nose to his paw.
Messages In This Thread
and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 01, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:25 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 05, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 06, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 06, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 07, 2016, 02:01 AM